Please get in touch - we'd love to hear your suggestions about how we can further improve fundraising and events in the future!
Registered Charity SC005766
At our AGM we agreed to donate over £3,100 this year to the following worthy applicants:
• 1st Brora Cubs: £200 towards the travel cost for the group to attend Dalguise activity centre.
• 1st Golspie Brownie Guides: £280 to purchase a tent for camping activities.
• Dornoch Allsorts Afterschool Club: £200 to contribute to the cost of running a Woodland Live Action Role Play Activity, including costume making, writing scripts, culminating in a site specific piece of interactive theatre.
• Dornoch Festival Week: £200 to assist funding new activities and resources for children during Festival Week.
• Dornoch Firth Campus: £150 to pay for around 80 pupils in P7-S2 from the Dornoch Firth Campus to attend workshops about the Clearances at Timespan in Helmsdale as part of an inter-disciplinary learning event.
• Feis Chataibh (Golspie): £300 to assist with purchase of three keyboards for workshops and performances.
• Golspie High School: £360 to assist transport costs with 24 pupils going to Outward Bound Trust outdoor centre in Loch Eil Centre.
• Alexander Murray John (Lairg): £300 to attend the National Youth Choir of Scotland (NYCoS) Summer Course in Merchiston School.
• Lairg and District Learning Centre: £300 for Gaelic classes for children in the community to raise awareness and usage of Gaelic language, art and literature.
• Connie Mackinnon (Bonar Bridge): £400 to assist with accommodation for a self-funded research project in Professor Dan Walker's research lab at the University of Glasgow.
• Rosehall Primary School: £200 to create a school vegetable garden with raised beds, grow seasonal produce including the purchase raised bed kits, garden equipment, seeds and plants.
• Sutherland Provincial Mod: £244 purchase of three prize quaichs engraved by the Association.